Heavy duty detergent with active bleaching system up to 95°C. Heavy duty detergent for all washing machines and washing temperatures. Optimum washing and bleaching properties from as low as 40 °C. Contains bleaching agents and optical brighteners.
30 – 95°C
Applications and properties
- Soap-based multi-purpose laundry detergent for all washing machines and washing temperatures
- Suitable for water hardness levels up to 35 °fH
- Gentle stain removal
- Cleans and cares impeccably
- Optimum washing and bleaching properties from temperatures as low as 40°C
- Contains bleaching agents and optical brighteners
- Suitable for all combination washing methods
Anionic and non-anionic detergents, soap, water softeners (Zeolith A, NTA, carboxylate), bleach, bleach activator, alkaline detergents, neutral salts, optical brighteners, enzymes, fibre protectants, anti-redeposition agents, fragrance
Bulk weight: 550 g/litre +/- 50 g
pH (1%) 10.5
Instructions for use
CleanTEX 20 all-purpose detergent is suitable for pre-wash and main wash cycles and for use as a pure detergent.
A bleaching effect is achieved at temperatures above 40°C.
(g per kg dry laundry)
|Water hardness level||Moderately soiled laundry||Heavily soiled laundry|
|0-15°fH||Approx. 11||Approx. 22|
|15-25°fH||Approx. 22||Approx. 28|
|over 25°fH||Approx. 28||Approx. 39|
We recommend the use of a water softener for hardness levels above 35°fH.
The amount of CleanTEX 20 all-purpose detergent can be reduced in proportion to the amount of water softener added to the wash.
Store in a cool, dry place
Sales unit: Paper bag, 25 kg